Suspension light orange or orange in color with a characteristic odor.
Pharmacotherapeutic group: analgesic (NSAID+ analgesic non-narcotic).
ATX code: M01AE51
It has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action of ibuprofen and paracetamol due to inhibition of prostaglandin biosynthesis – mediators of pain and inflammation.
Indications for use
Brufica Plus used in children 2 years of age.
As a antipyretic agent for:
- acute respiratory diseases;
- children’s infectious diseases;
- postpneumonic reactions and other infectious inflammatory diseases accompanied by fever.
As a painkiller of mild or moderate intensity in:
- headache and toothache;
- pain in the ears and throat;
- muscle pain;
- pain in injuries, sprains, burns and other types of pain.
The drug should not be used for:
- hypersensitivity to ibuprofen and/or paracetamol;
- erosive and ulcerative diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (including gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis) or ulcerative bleeding in the active phase or history (two or more confirmed episodes of peptic ulcer disease or ulcerative bleeding);
- bleeding or perforation of ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract in history, provoked by the use of NSAIDs;
- full or partial combination of bronchial asthma, recurrent polyposis of the nose and paranasal sinuses and intolerance of acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs;
- violation of blood clotting (including hemophilia, hemorrhagic diathesis);
- severe renal failure (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml/min);
- cerebrovascular or other bleeding;
- severe liver and kidney disorders;
- severe hepatic insufficiency or active liver disease;
- decompensated heart insufficiency;
- status after conducting a coronary artery bypass surgery;
- confirmed hyperkalemia;
- pregnancy III trimester;
- during breast-feeding;
- children under 2 years of age.