100% Original from the Austrian EverNeuro Pharma.
All packs are air tight sealed and expire up to 09.2023.
Active substance: cerebrolysin concentrate (complex of peptides obtained from the porcine brain tissue) 215,2 mg per 1 ml.
Excipients: sodium hydroxide, water for injection
HOW TO ADMINISTER
1. Use only sterile, single use syringes (or single use one-way infusion kits). Recommended to use sterile plastic gloves.
2. Steralise the injection area with a alcohol prep wipe. See video guide for intramuscular injection sites.
2. Open ampoule with a new alcohol wipe.
3. Extract the contents of the ampoule immediately. Do not store an open ampoule.
4. A particle filter to filter out any broken glass is not required. The ampoules are specially made to break into large pieces only when opening.
6. Inject slowly.
7. Wipe down the injection area with an alcohol wipe.
8. Safely dispose of syringle, ampoule and wipes.
The side effects of Cerebrolysin are rare and of mild intensity. The most frequently reported adverse reactions with Cerebrolysin are dizziness, headache, sweating, and nausea.
The MHRA and FDA has not evaluated or endorsed this product. Please consult your physician prior to using this or any other nutritional supplements or medications.
IS CEREBROLYSIN A SAFE DRUG?
Cerebrolysin has used for many years and the safety profile of the drug is well-established. Therefore the submission frequency for Periodic Safety Update Reports was set to 13 years by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 degrees Celcius. Do not freeze. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep locked and away from children.
Ask us any questions about Cerebrolysin.
|The purpose of the medication||Cognitive Enhancement|